Defend our coasts and ocean for future generations!
Ahoy there, friend. Looking to make a splash in your community?
Blue Frontier Campaign (BFC) wants passionate people like you! As a volunteer, you’ll join the Blue Movement - a new wave of resistance defending our public seas and ocean heritage. You will work with BFC’s staff and network of partners, consultants, and volunteers on a variety of ocean issues and projects. Come hang ten with us and defend our coasts and ocean for future generations. Check out our posting below:
At BFC you will:
- Work closely with BFC’s staff in support of campaign and advocacy work
- Research, write, and edit a wide range of written materials
- Implement strategies to promote BFC’s projects and programs including March for the Ocean, Sea Party 2018, and Blue Vision Summit
- Report on congressional hearings
- Develop talking points for the Executive Director with local media
- Assist BFC staff in identifying bipartisan legislative ocean solutions
- Educate BFC’s network on offshore drilling, plastic pollution, ocean acidification, and much more
BFC will provide you with:
- Professional development training
- Access to national conferences and hill days in D.C.
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
Volunteers commit an average of 4-6 hours per month. We work with any schedule. You may dedicate as many hours as you would like to BFC. Let’s work together to save our ocean!
To learn more about us, visit www.bluefront.org and www.marchforocean.com
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Environmental Policy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18