- Work with Board Members to secure a date for the event.
- Plan, prepare for and host organizational meeting of committee.
- Oversee and assist the committee as they complete their preparation tasks. (see attached talk list)
- Communicate with the Public Relations Coordinator, schools, club leaders, and committee to promote the event.
- Promote sign-ups for tasks starting 3 months in advance.
- Call and host any necessary meetings of the committee involved with event.
- Design and print the Flyers/tickets for the fundraiser. Submit event information to the Secretary.
- Secure an event photographer.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the committee.
- Arrive early to assist with set-up and stay late to follow through with clean up if it only involves one day.
- Trouble-shoot activities the day of the fundraiser.
- Follow-up with Public Relations Coordinator to make sure news articles get done.
- Submit list of items for purchase and amount requested to Faith Works Community Outreach Finance Committee and Board at least one (1) month prior to the event.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to supervise and work with adults and teen groups.
- Creative techniques.
- Model of Good Character lead by example
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of available volunteers, make contact list with everyone who volunteered, keep in binder for future use.
- Good delegation skills
- Ability to compliment and recognize work well done.
- Good promoter
- Problem solving skills
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Position