Do you want to positively impact mental health for fellow members of the Greenville community? Consider volunteering with MHAGC! We promote mental health through advocacy, awareness, and service, and there are countless ways to use your skills and talents here. Right now, we're looking for talented folks to get involved in the following opportunities:
- Community Assessment
- Board Membership
- Community Outreach and Education
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Development & Fundraising (including helping to plan our new Colors 4 Hope Spring Brunch fundraiser!)
- Wednesday, December 20 from 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Thursday, December 21 from 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 3 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 17 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
RSVP today by email and/or direct any questions at Volunteer@mhagc.org. We look forward to having you join our team!
- Program Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Public Speaking
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training