We want to share our vision, process, and the impact of our program from various perspectives, through telling stories of individual people. We have the people and are looking for someone who can interview and/or follow people and make a short, compelling film/video profiles. We have sample videos to share with you!
We'd like to focus on featuring a couple of workplace coordinators first, as we're trying to recruit more workplaces to a program that launches in March/April; following that, we'll focus on individual program participants.
So, as usual, we would like the product - or at least to get started - ASAP!
Here are a style we like, though the subject isn't quite the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-GvVQXhHNg and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9QdVvFlGVM. However, even a simple interview can be very effective in showing others that people just like them have gotten their workplace involved in our annual Challenge.
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hrs/wk; it's really up to you!
- creativity, enthusiasm for local communities and our car-free awareness mission
- Call local employers re annual...
- Help plan events to support...
- Help promote active commuting on...
- Office Assistant
- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPERTISE...
- Help develop and modify Django...
- Volunteer Manager
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Graphic Design Intern
- Filmmaker to help tell our story!