Need clothing taggers!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
At SVDP we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at SVDP will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
- Display honesty and integrity, demonstrate energy and enthusiasm
- Properly price and hang items ready to go on the sales floor.
- Be self-motivated to ensure a consistent work pace necessary for optimum performance.
- Performs/assists in other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: price changes, fitting room recovery, sales floor and fitting room recovery outside of immediate department area, housekeeping duties, preparation and taking of inventory, and stock room organization.
- Keep the fitting room area clean and clutter free with return rack being worked on throughout the day.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all SVDP merchandise to keep the floor full and maximize each sale by pulling and back stocking SVDP merchandise.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering exceptional guest service and ensure every guest receives the personalized service they expect.
- May be assigned to work in multiple departments to help customers and the store team to achieve daily result
About ST VINCENT DE PAUL COUNCIL OF NEENAH-MENASHA INC
1425 S COMMERCIAL ST, NEENAH, WI 54956, US
The Neenah- Menasha St Vincent de Paul is an association of lay employees and volunteers dedicated to serve the needy of the Neenah-Menasha area, including portions of the Town of Neenah and the Town of Menasha. All who ask for assistance or come to our store are welcomed with dignity and respect. Customers, employees, volunteers and those served are treated equally without regard to race, color, creed, age, sex or national origin. All people, including the disadvantaged, handicapped and other special persons are employed so that we may all benefit from the talents and abilities of everyone seeking employment.
Over 50 years ago, we started this effort by taking donated clothing and household items that people no longer have a use for and we make these things available to the people here in Neenah-Menasha who have a dire need. We have accomplished so much over the years but the need continues to grow. This year we will have over 5,000 people who need our help - and we don’t turn anyone away. We have a crew of over 120 volunteers that run our store. They are not paid for their time. They volunteer because they know there is an extreme need and because they really care.
We'll work with your schedule.
1425 S. Commercial St.Neenah, WI 54956
- Special Needs
- Sales Process
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 1-4 Hours or pop in when available