At SVDP we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at SVDP will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
- Display honesty and integrity, demonstrate energy and enthusiasm
- Properly price and hang items ready to go on the sales floor.
- Be self-motivated to ensure a consistent work pace necessary for optimum performance.
- Performs/assists in other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: price changes, fitting room recovery, sales floor and fitting room recovery outside of immediate department area, housekeeping duties, preparation and taking of inventory, and stock room organization.
- Keep the fitting room area clean and clutter free with return rack being worked on throughout the day.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all SVDP merchandise to keep the floor full and maximize each sale by pulling and back stocking SVDP merchandise.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering exceptional guest service and ensure every guest receives the personalized service they expect.
- May be assigned to work in multiple departments to help customers and the store team to achieve daily result
- Special Needs
- Sales Process
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 1-4 Hours or pop in when available