We are seeking volunteers for translations of various media and videos produced by the USH team.
Our work began in Guatemala and we feel strongly that the youth there should be able to read our executive and public relations materials. Most importantly, we want their voices to be heard (read) across many contexts. We have two specific tasks in mind:
English-Spanish Translations: Various documents that we create for PR and Presentations.
Spanish-English Translations: Each year the youth create videos. They subtitle them in Spanish (from their Indigenous Languages), but for the world to appreciate and have access to them, we also need to add English subtitles to these videos.
Work varies on a month to month basis. You will work directly with the Founder and Director for assignments.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (Maya languages a plus!)
- Outstanding communications skills
- Responsive in dealing with inquiries and requests and an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced Adobe Premiere skills
- Proficient with Vimeo and YouTube
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment