We are in need of an experienced Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant to work from home to assist our Chief Ministry Officer (CMO) with administrative projects in the Metro Atlanta Area.
Duties will include periodic administrative assignments that support our professional services and school. Responsibilies may include:
- Desktop Publishing, Editing, and Document Management (MSWord, Google Docs, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc).
- Research on faith-based topics for blog posts or other publications.
- Blog Commenting (to increase links to our websites)
- Social Media Post (to increase visibility and links to our websites)
- Setting up Autoresponders (Mailchimp and Mailerlite)
- Database building and segmentation (i.e. updating email or contact lists on our CRM)
- Receptionist (occassional answering the phone or returning phone calls)
- Other general administrative and occassional client services projects (as agreed upon and assigned.
Please submit your resume, provide your phone number with best time to call, and let's have a conversation!
- Executive Admin
- Faith-based Leadership
- Business Development
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 10 hours per week
- Proficiency in and access to Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Drive, DropBox, etc