The Fundraising Specialist will be in the unique and exciting position to evaluate markets and help build our fundraising program to support current and upcoming operations. We are looking for a person who is passionate with a high level of energy, motivation and oriented to achieve results.
- Guide the organization in identifying markets for corporate and/or foundation sponsorships.
- Identify the best fundraising strategies for fundraising operations with a strong focus on individual giving channels.
- Develop a "marketplace" where partner goods are sold as fundraising avenues, and as community support.
- Creating Fundraising campaigns on different acquisition channels (F2F, Online fundraising, lead generation campaigns, telemarketing and in general all direct marketing).
- Drive the development of new fundraising mix and strategies with a data-driven approach driving income growth in the targeted markets.
- Ensure that any adopted fundraising approach is sound and compelling to the concerned market, while fully integrated to the national strategic, programmatic and financial priorities.
- Instill a storytelling approach to all the organizational departments and supports them in the development of a coordinated method of work for storytelling and fundraising.
- Financial Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 - 4 hours per week