DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Are You Being Called To Volunteer with Hospice? Volunteering with hospice is unlike volunteering anywhere else. Medicare takes volunteering very seriously with hospice, you are considered a non-paid employee. Hospice Volunteering is mandated for every hospice is the nation. Each hospice must have 5% of their staff hours be provided by volunteers, or that hospice is out of compliance and could lose funding. That is how important a volunteer does is to the hospice industry.
So what does it take to be a Hospice Volunteer?
- Dedication to the patient
- Compassion for the dying
- Ability to Provide Human Presence
- Devoted to Spiritually Comforting Dying Patients and Families
- Committed to your volunteer journey
Ready to get started and to learn more? Contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
19176 Hall Rd.Ste. 130Clinton TWP, MI 48038
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week - FLEXIBLE
- Reliable Own Transportation | DRUG TEST REQUIRED