Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization created for empowering marginalized children of poverty through our educational programs.
Role brief: The Human Resources Generalist is a virtual volunteer position that works directly with the project teams to find qualified volunteers and is responsible for building a strong volunteer team to help achieve our organization’s goals and initiatives.
- Prepare job descriptions and role analysis for the roles required for their team.
- Recruitment efforts which include; sourcing, interviewing, accessing applicants, extending offers, uploading applicant profiles on Google Drive, and forwarding applicants to onboarding.
- Concern Management / Query Handling for the volunteers of their respective teams.
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure each volunteer is adequately assigned tasks and is engaged.
- Volunteer Data Management for the team, which includes tracking the skillset within the team, skill gaps, and list of active volunteers at any point of time.
- Effective communication with Sourcing team to post roles / position on Volunteer websites for any vital roles to fill in skill set gaps.
- Respond to all inquiries within a timely manner preferably within 48 business hours.
- Schedule virtual catch up meeting and/or check in with project managers to address any concerns on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 - 10 hrs per week
- Human Resources degree or experience preferred
- Highly collaborative style; experience working in a virtual environment highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills; follow up and follow through approach. Must be very responsive to all applicants within 48 business hours.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10 hrs per week
- Human resources experience