Are you friendly and outgoing? Would you like to spend time chatting with the public and interacting with puppies? Our Development Department is looking for a "semi-regular" volunteer to help man our booth at outreach events around town with us!
* picking up supplies at the Center
* working with animal handlers and sometimes other volunteers
* setting up at events ( table, tent, marketing)
* encouraging donations
* speaking about the Center ( we'll teach you)
* selling opportunity tickets when needed
* giving away toyw
* packing up and bringing supplies back to the Center
Must be able to lift and carry up to 25lbs
You would be on as "as needed" basis for our Outreach Coordinator. Mostly only on weekends - but occasional weekdays.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Outgoing and friendly!