Help each out to our vulnerable neighbors and brightens their days with food, conversation and care!
Our first training for this AWESOME and important Volunteer outreach project is
10 am to noon
The Board Room
3180 Newberry Drive, Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95118
Advocacy and Engagement Community Coordinator, AGEnts for Change The Health Trust l www.healthtrust.org
(o) 408.513.872 6 l l firstname.lastname@example.org l
Here's what we will be sharing !!!
Are you interested in...
* FREE groceries and fresh produce to
help you cook and eat healthy food all
* FREE communal meals with your neigh-
You could receive ingredients for cooking, premade
meals, and both fresh and nonperishable goods
We’d like to hear from you about what you’d like to
see in your community! Call XXX-XXX-XXXX for
Do you - or someone you know - have
trouble leaving the house and cooking
their own meals?
The Health Trust Meals on Wheels program serves
individuals who are homebound and who have difficulty
cooking heir own meals. Our trained drivers deliver hot,
nutritious meals 5 days a week and frozen meals for the
weekend. They also provide daily wellness checks, mak-
ing sure that our clients are safe, alert, and cared for.
If you are interested in receiving Meals on Wheels, or
would like to find out more info for a friend or family
member, please call: 408.961.9870.
- Veteran Care
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per month
- Deliver Meals to Homebound...
- Meals on Wheels - Data Entry
- Meals on Wheels: Cantonese...
- Meals On Wheels Food Distribution
- Mandarin speakers needed to help...
- Door Knocking for Meals on Wheels
- Spanish speaking volunteer...
- Russian speaking volunteers...
- Se necesitan voluntarios que...
- Vietnamese Speaking Volunteers...
- Vietnamese speaking volunteers...