Kindred Hospice volunteers visit patients, assist in the office and help in other ways to provide comfort and support to patients and their families.
Volunteers are needed to maintain a spreadsheet to track visits to patients, so that patients' needs are met and volunteer visits are in compliance with the established Plan of Care.
Visit reports are generated the third week of the month to ensure that all visits are made by the end of the month.
If you are interested and comfortable inputting/updating information in a spreadsheet, we can use you!
Call or email for more information. We invite you to join our team of exceptional volunteers!
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per month
- Relieve a caregiver - spend time...
- Phone calls - volunteers needed
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Excel tracking - patient visits
- Organized? Dependable?...
- Share an hour with a hospice...
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR DOG - team up & visit...
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans to visit Veterans