Assist with the planning of the Sioux Falls Kidney Walk. This includes creating a fun and festive day-of environment, by:
- Soliciting and securing in-kind vendors (food and entertainment)
- Recruiting and assisting day-of volunteers
- Recruiting Team to sign up for the Kidney Walk
- Volunteering the day of the event
- Recruiting Team and Corporate support
- Taking a leadership role in one of the following Activity Areas:
- Media and Public Relations
- Health and Wellness & Mission
- Entertainment (DJ, Photo Booth, etc.)
- Route and Logistics
- Silent Auction and Post Event
- Hospitality (Recruit in-kind food, coffee, water, other beverages)
- Attend monthly meetings to assess committee progress
- Activity between meetings for your Activity Area
- Assess progress with Chair and Committee
TOTAL TIME REQUIRED
15 hours over 6 months
- As a committee, coordinate all logistical needs for meetings leading up to the event.
- Develop a logistics plan and implementation process.
- Attend bi-monthly meetings with Event Committee to assess progress of various aspects of walk.
- Brief communications between meetings with Committee Chair.
- Participate in brief phone calls with the Kidney Walk staff to assess progress.
- Help recruit 2 walk teams.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- conference calls and day of event help