Position Summary: Works closely with American Lung Association event staff to secure sponsors, individual attendees and auction donations to help us meet our revenue goal of $175,000. We ask that you schedule one hour of your time to meet with staff to discuss your sphere of influence and create a personal plan of action.
- Share responsibility of reaching financial goals
- Meet with committee once a month (October-May)
- Attend wrap up (May & June)
- Lead by example by securing a personal or employer sponsorship ($2,500)
- Help staff secure internal meetings with key corporate decision-makers/sponsorship prospects
- Provide contacts for potential auction item donors. All suggestions for auction items/experiences are welcome.
- Follows up with 10 potential auction donors a month (list can be provided by American Lung Association staff)
- Attend the Gala and sharing information regarding your personal connection with the American Lung Association, as well as encouraging guests to be generous in their support of the organization.
- The anticipated time commitment, including attendance at the event, is 30-40 hours.
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours/month