The Data Entry & Office Assistant volunteer position works closely with front office and back office ITEC staff to complete different data-related and office administrative tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to, data entry of student information, donor information, student surveys, etc in ITEC database. Other duties include basic office administrative jobs such as filing, organizing, office errands, and other administrative tasks.
All Data Entry & Office Assistant Volunteer Instructors must have excellent organizational skills and be capable of working with different computer applications, such as Google Drive, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote). If they are not overly familiar with these applications, but are capable with computers, we are willing to train them. Experience in an office setting and previous data entry positions and programs (mainly SPSS and PSPP) are also required.
Please note: This is an unpaid position for ITEC, but is eligible for volunteer hours if needed.
- Data entry of student, donors, and partners contact information.
- Data entry of student surveys.
- Distribution of flyers.
- Conduct other miscellaneous tasks for general office administration.
- Experience in an office setting.
- Professional and courteous.
- Data entry experience.
- Experience with SPSS or PSPP.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and Access.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in partnership with a team.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be capable writer, punctual, and organized