How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer, our Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com. Include the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Interviews are conducted with the volunteer coordinator for our second-round applicants.
- If selected for the position, volunteers will be required to have a background check and sign a volunteer agreement covering basic policies of the organization.
If you have any questions about the organization or the volunteer position, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Position Description:
- Devise marketing/promotional campaign for all H2H and #iamurvoice merchandise.
- Identify and cater campaigns to appropriate target audiences: for volunteers, perhaps a younger demographic; for donations, an older, more established demographic.
- Identify specific corporations, organizations, groups, and individuals for telemarketers to contact. (May have to make these calls personally also.)
- Choose from a variety of low-cost methods to get the word out about H2H including:
- Cell phone text messaging
- Email (Newsletter - collaborate with newsletter editor.)
- Online advertisements (Key here is low-cost, high-return; requires approval from Joyce Reed.)
- Flyers for school campuses, community centers, etc.
- Catalog distribution (Maybe we should institute a New Product of the Month or something to attract more interest and second-time buyers.)
- Other forms of advertising deemed to be effective by the group.
- Collaborate with fundraising/social media campaign manager to execute promotional campaigns.
- Devise a strategy for procuring new donors for the telemarketing team.
Hurt2Heal, Inc., was established in 2015 by founder and current CEO, survivor, and author Joyce Reed. (More here: https://www.iamurvoice.com/about-me)
Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals who have experienced abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote healing for individuals and families. (More here: https://www.hurt2heal.org)
- Donor Management
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-10 hours/week - flexible hours/days
- minimum one-year commitment
- Direct Marketer
- Volunteer to Spread Awareness
- Mobile App Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Blog Writer
- Board Member
- Local Outreach Specialist
- Newsletter Writer
- Crowdfunding Organizer
- Graphic Designer
- Public Policy Specialist
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Student Outreach Officer
- Independent Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Campaign Manager