How to Apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer, our Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
- Interviews are conducted with the volunteer coordinator for our second-round applicants.
- If selected for the position, volunteers will be required to have a background check and sign a volunteer agreement covering basic policies of the organization.
If you have any questions about the organization or the volunteer position, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
Volunteer Position Description:
- Deliver prepared sales talks (from script) to potential customers and donors and/or merchandise purchasers.
- Explain and sell the organization and its cause to members of the community for donations.
- Explain and sell the merchandise sponsored and produced by the organization in order to help fund it.
- Obtain name, contact information (phone number, email address), street address, and payment information (credit/debit information) to enter into a computer donation/store screen.
- Procure the names of individuals or groups who may be interested in the organization from various directories or online for the team to reach out to soon.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers whose interest was won through advertisements.
Hurt2Heal, Inc., was established in 2015 by founder and current CEO, survivor, and author Joyce Reed. (More here: https://www.iamurvoice.com/about-me)
Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals who have experienced abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote healing for individuals and families. (More here: https://www.hurt2heal.org)
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-10 hours/week - flexible hours/days
- minimum one-year commitment
- Direct Marketer
- Volunteer to Spread Awareness
- Mobile App Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Blog Writer
- Board Member
- Local Outreach Specialist
- Newsletter Writer
- Crowdfunding Organizer
- Graphic Designer
- Public Policy Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Public Relations Specialist
- Student Outreach Officer
- Independent Brand Ambassador
- Promotional Item Designer/Store...
- Website Designer