Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a voice for individuals impacted by all forms of abuse. Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals affected by abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote personal and familial healing.
Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is seeking a CPA skills to help measure, process, and communicate financial information to the organization.
- Document financial information by entering and tracking information.
- Recommend financial action based on fundraising and budgeting efforts.
- Guide other staff by answering questions and providing financial advice.
- Proven accounting skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to make a long-term (minimum 1 year) commitment to volunteering.
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com your resume and cover letter. The subject line of the email needs to be: Accountant/CPA.
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 1 Year Commitment