Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a voice for individuals impacted by all forms of abuse. Our mission is to bring awareness to the prevalence and severity of abuse in the United States and support the healing and restoration process of individuals impacted by abuse. We aim to help all individuals affected by abuse by providing the necessary resources and tools needed to promote personal and familial healing.
Hurt 2 Heal Inc. is seeking somebody with creativity and technological aptitude in graphic design provide content and format for our monthly H2H newsletter and promotional materials.
- Create original images and graphics for Hurt 2 Heal's use in advertising materials.
- Collaborate with other H2H staff to incorporate appropriate designs into their projects.
- Create graphics to promote events and projects.
- Work with the Newsletter Team to establish illustrations for each newsletter edition.
- Proven graphic design skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to make a long-term (minimum 1 year) commitment to volunteering; hours required will vary around monthly publication deadline.
Please email email@example.com your resume and cover letter. The subject line of the email needs to be: Graphic Designer.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Software Development
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment