Coaching Corps is seeking a hard-working, mission-driven, outgoing intern to join our fast-paced Program Team, serving the Greater Los Angeles area. This intern will have the opportunity to gain experience in community outreach, volunteer engagement, marketing, and program management.
In addition, all Coaching Corps interns will receive sports-based you development training and will be offered ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Work alongside Regional Director to create and implement region specific recruitment plans
- Assist Recruitment Manager with daily task and special projects, such as recruitment calls, data input, and coach request management using Salesforce
- Grow Coaching Corps' presence in new and existing markets through recruitment events in both the community and local colleges
- Develop and implement communication and social media strategies to promote the Coaching Corps brand
- Provide day-of administrative support at Coaching Corps training
- Interest in sports-based youth development, community outreach, and/or social impact
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Work alongside team of nonprofit professionals, who provide opportunities for more youth to engage in youth sports through the recruitment of highly engaged college student volunteers
- Opportunities to attend after school program partner meetings with Regional staff
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce and multiple other platforms
- Receive service learning hours and earn a letter of recommendation
- Receive awesome Coaching Corps schwag and have an opportunity to coach at one of our partner program sites
- Have coffee with us every week!
15 hours/week. Willing to work with you schedule
If interested in applying as a Coaching Corps interm, please submit your cover letter and resume to Regional Director, Priya Sodha at email@example.com by January 17, 2018 .
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours per week for one semester or more
- Interested in sports and working...
- Coach Kids in Redwood City! Give...
- Coach Flag Football - Team Prime...
- Program and Outreach Internship...
- Love kids and sports? Become a...
- Coach Kids in San Jose! Give...
- Volunteer Youth Sports Coaches...
- Coach Kids in Sacramento! Give...
- Coach a Kid, Change a Life!...
- Coach Baseball/Softball/ T-Ball...