Special Olympics NC - Fundraising Chair - Pamlico County
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Work with our local committee and professional staff to raise funds for Special Olympics North Carolina! You won't be on your own starting from scratch, but this is an important role and will take experience and determination to succeed.
- You will serve on the local steering committee to monitor current fundraising efforts, work with volunteer groups on potential future fundraising events and endeavors.
- You might organize a raffle, a fundraising event or approach companies. We will find what fits your interests and skills.
- We would like you to serve a one-year term with opportunity to renew
Please respond with your contact information and qualifications. This is a very important position and we appreciate all who are interested in taking on this role.
We'll work with your schedule.
601 Main StreetBayboro, NC 28515
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Event Planning / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per month (flexible time commitment)
- one monthly meeting