The Alzheimer's Association ProfessionALZ group is seeking additional volunteer members. The group is designed for individuals ages 21 - 40, to come together and raise awareness about Alzheimer's disease through volunteering, advocacy and fundraising.
ProfessionAlz holds monthly evening gatherings, in the Greater Boston area, to plan and promote events including; Comedy for a Cause (March), RivALZ, flag football game (June) and the Greater Boston Walk to End Alzheimer's (September).
We are seeking volunteers to assist with community outreach, sponsor recruitment, advocacy and promotion. For more information, or a list of upcoming events, email: volunteersMANH@alz.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month
- Event Planning Committee Members
- Support Our Marathoners With...
- Seeking Volunteers To Facilitate...
- Project Management Volunteer –...
- Social Media Strategy Volunteer
- Packet Making Pizza Party
- Chatty Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteer Interpreters Wanted...
- Young Professional Volunteers to...
- Boston Marathon Training Run...