The Social Media Strategy volunteer will work with the Alzheimer's Association Communications staff, for approximately four hours per week (during business hours) to:
- Brainstorm content themes and potential social media campaigns
- Create and schedule Twitter content using Hootsuite
- Conduct research for relevant content
- Other projects as needed
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 4 hours per week - business hours
- Experience with Hootsuite preferred, strong writing skills
- Event Planning Committee Members
- Support Our Marathoners With...
- Seeking Volunteers To Facilitate...
- Project Management Volunteer –...
- Social Media Strategy Volunteer
- Packet Making Pizza Party
- Chatty Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteer Interpreters Wanted...
- Young Professional Volunteers to...
- Boston Marathon Training Run...