The Stella Maris Volunteer office is looking for a volunteer to help as the coordinator for the Healing Garden, which is a beautiful vegetable garden on our campus that was created to nurture produce through the growing season while nurturing people through the bereavement process. The produce is then sold each Wednesday to residents of Stella Maris and our surrounding communities.
You must be able to tend the vegetable garden, organize and orient other volunteers, handle money, and deliver goods throughout Stella Maris.
For answers to questions, or to get more information, please contact Megahn at (410) 252-4500 x7254 or email@example.com. Ready to volunteer? Fill out our online application, here: https://www.stellamaris.org/volunteer-application/
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Christmas Decorations Coordinator
- Friendly Visitors for our Memory...
- Help as a Cashier in our Gift...
- Coordinator for the Healing Garden
- Join our Recruitment Team!
- Patient Greeter
- Escort residents to in-house...
- Bring Your Pet and Visit our...
- Continuing Education Event...
- Escort residents to mass on...
- Bingo Helper!
- Programs and Activities Helper