T.E.E.S. is looking for social media coordinators who will assist us to develop and implement a social media strategy to increase overall reach and organization awareness. He/she will use social media outlets to promote active TEES campaigns, engage the public and increase online presence.
The social media coordinator will:
- Identify key online channels for T.E.E.S to establish a presence
- Develop a social media strategy to support the organization’s campaigns and fundraising activities, and establish targets for increasing online reach
- Post regular updates to T.E.E.S.’s social media outlets, including news articles, blog posts, press releases, fundraising appeals, and any other promotional items
- Monitor activity and user interactions for all social media outlets
- Adapt general T.E.E.S. campaign messaging for the different outlet-specific audiences
This position provides valuable experience for Communications, Marketing, and Non-Profit Management students; individuals with an interest in gaining experience in the non-profit sector or in the marketing/public relations; and anyone with a passion for saving under-served youth.
Volunteers are highly valued members of the T.E.E.S. team and contribute to making a significant difference in T.E.E.S.'s ability to work with and develop youth programming for current and future generations. T.E.E.S. will provide reference letters for all volunteers who successfully complete a placement.
- Technical Writing
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 3 month commitment for 2-3 days per week.