With a poverty level of over 25%, The Salvation Army’s Caldwell Food Pantry is a much needed resource for families in Caldwell and the surrounding communities. We need your help with packing and pick-up three days each week.
Why should I be a Food Pantry Volunteer?
This opportunity is perfect if you:
- Seek an easy way to gain volunteer hours
- Need us to be semi-flexible with your scheduling
- Want to become a regular volunteer with a local non-profit
- Desire a personal connection to the community you are serving
How will I be helping?
A Food Pantry Volunteer can expect to:
- Prepare food boxes
- Greet and assist clients
- Stock, sort, and clean
Is this a good fit for me?
A Food Pantry Volunteer must be:
- Able to follow directions
- Happy to work with others
- Capable of some light lifting
- Flexible and eager to help where needed
- Patient and positive
What else do I need to know?
Our Food Pantry is open to clients every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Our typical volunteer shifts last from 12:30PM - 3:30PM, but we may be able to arrange a custom shift for you or your group. Our Food Pantry is located at 1023 E Chicago St. in Caldwell, ID 83605.
I’m ready to volunteer!
To apply for this opportunity:
- Select "I want to help!" and we will send you a link to the application
- Visit volunteer.usawest.org
- Enter in your ZIP
- Find this opportunity
- Select the shift(s) you wish to serve
- Fill out the application
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Become a regular part of the team!
- For court ordered community service, first call 208.459.2011