Client Relations - Team Lead (CR200)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Lead client relations and marketing activities in seeking business with NPO prospects & developing existing NPO relationships.
- Seek repeat business by managing relationships with current & past clients.
- Develop business plans and CR strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets.
- Collaborate with the Business Consulting Services team to reach out to CLASS clients to gauge the impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up on projects and/or referrals.
- Create and deliver proposal presentations to potential clients.
- Build CLASS’s brand and develop marketing programs & communication channels that will drive new business growth.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organization related events.
- Oversee Salesforce /HubSpot (CRM) to ensure we are managing our relationships and interactions with our existing/potential clients.
- Provide leadership to the CR team, ensuring appropriate training communication and leveraging of resources within the team
- Assist in developing strategic and operational plans by identifying short - term and long - term priorities.
- Track KPIs and progress of strategic projects and present management reports to the board.
- Provid e leadership to the team and encourag e a leadership-based culture .
- Presid e over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as track projects and ongoing activities.
- Ensur e appropriate communications and leverag e resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promot e volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education Qualification & Experience
- MBA in Marketing with 10+ years of experience in Business Development , Sales or Marketing .
- At least 8 years of prior leadership experience
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot or any CRM database preferred.
- Passionate & committed to serve community .
- Optimistic, r eliable and capable of fostering teamwork without formal hierarchy .
- Excellent in communication and presentation .
- Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics .
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time).
- Attend Week ly Meetings: 2 in - person (once COVID related restrictions are lifted) and 2 conference calls .
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- An opportunity to give back to the community
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General).
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.