The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non-Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT. We are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join our volunteer-driven Client Relations Team.
· Develop Marketing strategy, create and execute digital marketing campaigns designed to acquire new clients.
· Defines the creative approach for campaigns to accomplish marketing goal, and works closely with the broader team to deliver campaigns to support the organization growth.
· Research and evaluate new marketing opportunities, and client needs and insights.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
· Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication and advertising.
· Promote "Brand Class" to local and online community.
· Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
· Developing of new and consistent information (article links, case studies, and events) is posted regularly.
· Build strategic partnerships with associations, organizations and corporations.
· Develop, manage and provide leadership to the team.
· Plan meetings, presentations, programs, and special events, participate and represent team in these activities.
· Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
· Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
· Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
· Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
· Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education & Experience:
· BA / BS / MBA Marketing with 3-5 yrs of experience
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
· 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
· Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
· Passionate & committed to serve community
· Excellent Communicator
· Good sense of humor
· Honors CLASS's code of ethics
· Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
· Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
· Leadership development opportunities
· Networking opportunities
· Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.