Sr. Associate - Client Management
4 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non-Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT. We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Client Relations Team.
The CM Sr Associate is responsible for following:
· Develop relationship with current or past NPO clients.
· Confirm current operations, understand key programs on identified prospects.
· Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with clients to explain more about CLASS and understand their organization's needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
· Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on the leads and engagement with clients.
· Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
· Reach out to past CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals.
· Seeking repeat business by managing relationship with current & past clients.
· Representing CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
· Assist leadership in Business Plans/Client presentations
· Keep Managers informed about the latest developments on a regular basis
· Plans meetings, presentations, programs, and special events and participates and represents team in these activities
· Participate in team meetings, supports the broader CR team and collaborates across the CLASS Group.
Education and Experience:
· BS / MBA Sales/Marketing with 2+ yrs of experience
· Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
· 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
· Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
· Passionate & committed to serve community
· Excellent Communicator
· Good sense of humor
· Honors CLASS's code of ethics
· Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
· Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
· Leadership development opportunities
· Networking opportunities
· Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
We'll work with your schedule.
1250 Oakmead PkwySunnyvale, CA 94085