The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non-Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT. We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Client Relations Team.
The CA Sr Associate is responsible for following:
· Conduct research in seeking business with potential NPO prospects.
· Confirm current operations and understand key programs on identified prospects.
· Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with leads to explain more about CLASS and understand their organization's needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
· Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on all lead activity.
· Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
· Assist leadership in Business Plans/Client presentations
· Keep Managers informed about the latest developments on a regular basis
· Plans meetings, presentations, programs, and special events and participates and represents team in these activities
· Participate in team meetings, supports the broader CR team and collaborate across the CLASS Group.
Education and Experience:
· BS / MBA Sales/ Marketing with 2+ yrs of experience
· Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
· 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
· Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering team work
· Passionate & committed to serve community
· Excellent Communicator
· Good sense of humor
· Honors CLASS's code of ethics
· Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
· Attend monthly meetings: 2 in person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
· Leadership development opportunities
· Networking opportunities
· Group based learning
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- BPM-Office 365 Account Admin
- IT Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Project Manager – Salesforce
- Sr. Associate (Strategy...
- HR Strategy Consulting Manager
- Salesforce Developer
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager – Project...
- Manager, Competency – Practice...
- Sr. Associate - Digital Marketing
- Manager - Digital Marketing
- Sr. Associate - Client Management
- Sr. Associate - Client Acquisition
- Manager - Client Management
- Associate Director - Project...
- Associate Director - Client...