Human Resource - Training and Development Group Lead (HR130)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Lead the meeting including preparing the meeting agenda, track ongoing projects andactivities.
- Implement the team project plan as per team calendar.
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and present management reports to the board.
- Work with team lead to successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities.
- Great interpersonal communications skills and leverage resources within the team and across teams.
- Guide the team members for training, feedback and succession planning.
- Conduct feedback surveys from time to time and keep the board members informed about it.
- Implement volunteer engagement activities and activities as assigned.
- Conduct soft skills trainings such as business writing, time management, influencing without authority, conflict resolution, effective communication skills, train-the-trainer sessions.
- Work with subject matter experts, team leads to develop and execute the training.
- Adequate knowledge of adult training and training delivery methodologies.
- Design, write and administer training assessment; prepare reports on regular basis on the assessment results.
- Define and maintain training schedule based on the identified training needs/gap.
- Design and develop soft skills learning content in collaboration with the curriculum developer.
- Input course information, tools, and associated documents into LMS.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR
- 8 plus years of experience in leadership role.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General)
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.