Grant Writer - Bring Garden Pool to the Rest of the World!
9 people are interested
Are you good at communicating your passion for a healthier, more sustainable world?
As a Grant Writer for Garden Pool, you will have the opportunity to help Garden Pool reach out to the public on a global scale. As a part of our Grants and Challenges Team, you will be able to contribute your talents and passion to help us secure support from all over the world!
Grant Writers will have responsibilities including:
- Identifying potential grants and challenge opportunities to secure funding for Garden Pool's outreach
- Researching and writing grant proposals to global institutions and organizations
- Securing support and recognition from influential stakeholders
- Joining creative challenges and contests to attract global recognition to Garden Pool's projects
- Collaborating with the Grants and Challenges Team to create powerful and inspirational content
Volunteer Location: 659 E. Main Street, Suite 110, Mesa, AZ 85203
Weekly Time Commitment: 9 hours per week
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY.
If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
About Garden Pool
659 E Main Street, Suite 110, MESA, AZ 85203, US
Our goal as a public charity is to continue to innovate, create, educate, and support better ways to grow food!
Garden Pool is a federally recognized 501(c)3 public charity dedicated to research and education of sustainable ways to grow food. Our mission as an international non-profit is to develop better ways to grow food and help others do the same. Our operations are based in downtown Mesa, Arizona. We are working on bringing the GP system to the rest of the world!
We'll work with your schedule.
659 E Main StreetSuite 110Mesa, AZ 85203
- Grant Writing / Research
- Environmental Policy
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Orientation or Training
- approximately 9 hours per week