You could be the very first person new Chapters talk to! As an Outreach Specialist you receive and process new Start a Chapter requests, and help answer any other general inquiries that come to our chapters@ inbox. This is truly the front lines of the Chapters program! This is a 5 hour/week commitment.
- Reports to the Outreach Team Leader
- Processes Start a Chapter requests in a timely fashion (no more than 72 hours)
- Assists chapters and general public with chapters related questions
- Assists in other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication
- Timeliness and good email management
- Good humor and a positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-7 hrs/wk
- Chapters Liaison: Australia/New...
- Chapters Liaison: Canada
- Donor Management Team Member
- Resource Developer
- Trainee Communications Coordinator
- Chapters Outreach Specialist
- Trainee Services Coordinator
- Chapters Liaison: Africa
- Chapters Liaison: United States...
- Speaker Coordinator
- WAND: Advertising Manager
- Street Team Project Leader
- APPARATING LIBRARY BOOK CLUB...
- Social Media Analyst
- Resource Translator: Arabic
- Resource Translator: Hindi