Do you enjoy helping people be the best they can be? Are you regularly the Parent Friend of the group? Are you good at keeping records? Want to foster community in a whole region? This job is for you! As a Chapters Liaison you are the first point of contact between chapters and HPA HQ. It's your role to not only serve as a mentor to them, but to become the expert on the chapters in your region. This is a 5 hour per week commitment.
- Reports to the Outreach Team Leader
- Sends monthly check in emails to all chapters in your region
- Assists chapters with questions and problem solving
- Helps chapters find the resources they need
- Completes monthly reports on chapter activities
- Ensures all records are up to date
- Assists in other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication
- Timeliness and willingness to work one on one with chapters
- Motivation to find creative ways to connect chapters in your region
- Good humor and a positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hrs/wk
- Chapters Liaison: Australia/New...
- Chapters Liaison: Canada
- Donor Management Team Member
- Resource Developer
- Trainee Communications Coordinator
- Chapters Outreach Specialist
- Trainee Services Coordinator
- Chapters Liaison: Africa
- Chapters Liaison: United States...
- Speaker Coordinator
- WAND: Advertising Manager
- Street Team Project Leader
- APPARATING LIBRARY BOOK CLUB...
- Social Media Analyst
- Resource Translator: Arabic
- Resource Translator: Hindi