As a continuation school for newcomers, we need people that can assist teachers in the classrooms. A lot of the classrooms use a small group model for lessons, and sometimes having more than one pair of eyes is helpful in order to engage the students. Spanish speaking is preferred, but not required to do a great job.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour once a week minimum.
- TB Clearance
- Library Revamp!
- Help Newcomers Learn English!
- Literacy Tutors Needed - 2018!
- Administrative Support for...
- REACH Academy Library Inventory
- Health and Wellness Fair,...
- Preforming Arts Theatre Skyline...
- Calling All Interested Literacy...
- Social Media Advocate for...
- Oakland Public School Library...
- Public School Library Inventory...