Front Desk Administrative Assistant
16 people are interested
Do you enjoy helping the community receive needed resources? Come join SOS's volunteer team as a Administrative Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer a multi-line agency phone and direct calls the the appropriate department
2. Assist walk in visitors to SOS
3. Develop a working knowledge of the various services SOS Community Services provides, as well as community partner services and referrals.
4. Perform administrative and development tasks, such as accepting and receipting donations, gift processing, making copies, database clean-up and special events
5. Assist programming staff with meeting logistics, such as arranging supplies, etc.
6. Uphold SOS Community Services confidentiality policy at all times.
7. Ability to work in a team environment.
8. Ability to speak and write in a clear, concise and effective manner.
This is a great opportunity for students as they can study during downtime.
We'll work with your schedule.
101 S. Huron StreetYpsilanti, MI 48197
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- one 4 hour shift monthly