Chair Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Senior level Manager who is a known business leader in the community.
- Able to secure a commitment for a team and sponsorship from their employer.
- Has relationships with corporate leaders and businesses, and is willing to reach out for the purposes of recruiting their participation in the Great Strides walk.
- Possesses good communication and presentation skills.
- Attend pre-walk activities in addition to the Great Strides walk.
- Able to host a corporate recruitment event for corporations in their area
- Comfortable presenting and sharing information about Great Strides and CFF
- Able to secure corporate teams participation and corporate sponsorship
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5 to 10 hours a month