courageous heARTS is seeking volunteers to help host our studio at least one Saturday per month. Current openings on the 2nd and 3rd Saturdays, as well as occasional 5th Saturdays in 2018. Please indicate your preferred Saturday (if relevant) when applying. Substitutes and swaps with other volunteers will be an option as the year proceeds.
Hosting responsibilities include:
- opening and closing the studio
- making guests feel welcome by providing tours and navigating the materials
- collecting drop-in fees and managing punch passes
- providing information to guests and passerbys about our mission and programs
- cleaning/re-organizing after all the creating happens
Studio hosts must be at least 16 years old and will be asked to complete references, a background check, and orientation prior to formal selection. By completing this form, you are indicating your interest and availability. We will be in touch with next steps!
- Relationship Building
- Visual Arts
- Retail / Sales
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Saturday morning per month - 8:45am-12:15pm
- We ask volunteers to commit to a full year of service.