We need permanent homes for rabbits who cannot be adopted out and thus have been given sanctuary status. HRS covers most medical costs and supplies (cage, hay, etc.) to approved sanctuary homes. You provide the love and care, throughout the bunnies' lives. Home inspection is required. Contact HRS at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply as a sanctuary home and to give one of these homeless bunnies a loving place to live throughout the remainder of his/her life.
Must be a minimum of 21 years old and/or have family support if living with parents/family. If child applying, parent must complete application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Lifetime of animal
- Subject to application and interview
- Special Events Team
- Special Events Committee
- Volunteer Coordinator for Animal...
- Adoption Center/Rabbit Care Teams
- Bunny Store Team-Cashier
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Bunny Store Team - Educator
- Bunny Store Team - Store Clerk
- Education/Community Outreach Team
- Bunny Store Team - Groomer
- Foster a Rescued Rabbit (San...
- Provide a Sanctuary Home for a...
- Hay Packing Teams