- Identify and assist in the recruitment of chairs and committee members in a way that reflects the volunteer organizational chart.
- Generate $25,000 in revenue for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Wichita Great Strides walk, with our total goal being $250,000.
- Involve your company or family in Great Strides through forming a team and/or asking them to be a sponsor.
- Facilitate committee meetings.
- If appropriate, recruit a co-chair to help ensure goals are met.
- Review and understand the event’s budget. Incorporate strategic initiatives, such as corporate recruitment events, kick-off parties, team leader rallies, pin-up campaigns, committee development and corporate team participation.
- Maintain regular communication with your staff partner.
- Maintain regular communication with Chairs, which can be accomplished through e-mail and conference calls, as well as face-to-face meetings.
- Assist in the identification and recruitment of a successor.
- Understand and be able to communicate the mission of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Generally, the hourly time commitment will be 5-10 hours/month. Additional time may be necessary, especially during peak times.
- Serve a two-year term.
- Committee meetings to start in the fall.
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5 to 10 hours a month