Make a Difference in the Lives of People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities! Volunteer from your home!
- The Department for Persons with Disabilities (DPD) is a Catholic Charities Agency in the Diocese of Paterson. DPD helps over 100 people with disabilities each day.
DPD runs several fundraisers and appeals throughout the year to help raise needed funds for people in need. Do you have experience in marketing, sales, or management? You can make a difference from your home by assisting our development team with our various events. Your support will make a difference in the lives of many!
Location: can be from home
Good match for: anyone
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- At the discretion of the volunteer
- Work from home or on site at our office in Oak Ridge.