The Tandana Foundation is looking for a long-term volunteer to manage its blog and assist with other communications-related tasks on a part-time basis. All work will be done remotely.
We are looking for a volunteer who can keep our blog fresh with 3-4 posts per month and organize/prioritize entries to share a variety of content. Responsibilities include working remotely with translators to ensure that each blog entry is available in three languages (English, Spanish, and French), editing text, and posting entries with photos. There is potential growth into social media and other communication avenues. Please see our blog at tandanafoundationblog.wordpress.com to become familiar with what is involved.
This position has room to grow and could include writing and sending out press releases.
The expressed mission of The Tandana Foundation is: "To support the achievement of community goals and address global inequalities through caring intercultural relationships that embody mutual respect and responsibility." Tandana does this through scholarships, health care, and community projects that promote sustainability through education, improved health care, entrepreneurship, and environmental stewardship.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours per week
- Strong computer skills and writing skills are a must.
- Group Service Projects in Ecuador
- Program Leadership Fellowship In...
- Environmental/Horticultural ...
- Summer ESL Internship
- Health Care Volunteer Vacations...
- Gardening Volunteer Vacation in...
- Public Health Internship in...
- Information Technology Internship
- Communications Specialist
- ESL Teaching Internship in Ecuador