We have openings for 6-12 weeks volunteer opportunities in Tanzania. We’re looking for graphic design students and experienced design professionals who are willing to donate some of their time to contribute to the growth of the SMEs sector in Tanzania.
Depending on your specific field of expertise, personal interests and internal requirements, these are some of the tasks you could be engaged with.
- Graphic Design: Create marketing collateral for Anza entrepreneurs including promotional materials; posters, brochures, flyers, product packaging, web design, PDFs, business cards, banners, etc.
Please note that you might be paired with some of our entrepreneurs, asked to work as an internal designer to Anza or both depending on current needs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud programmes. You must own your own programmes as Anza are unable to provide this.
- Good understanding of graphic design principles such as layout, composition, and typography
- Experience creating initial concepts as well as expertise and creative input from the conceptual
- stage through to its final production
- Experience with photography and retouching photos
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Completed or working towards a degree in Graphic Design, or related field (not necessary)
- Proficiency in team-based applications such as Slack and Trello
- Very good knowledge of InDesign, Acrobat, and PDFs
- Understanding of brand fundamentals and brand communication
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 - 12 weeks