JerseySTEM is building a database with information about New Jersey public schools, corporations, colleges and a host of other topics. We need help with data collection and cleaning.
In this project, you will:
- Explore publicly available data, such us lists of libraries. schools
- Collect and enter data from websites, such as site name, address
- Download files, verify, clean and format them
- Produce documentation on the source and method of data collection
- Good knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Data entry
- Internet research
- Ability to write and document
- Database Administration
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- COA: STEM Speaker Series...
- ADM:Executive Assistant to the...
- SIT: Local Families Engagement...
- LID:Academic Director
- UNI: Mentoring program coordinator
- HRS: Active Professionals...
- COA: App Inventor Coach
- DEV: Development: Retail Stores...
- MKT: Event organizer/recruiter...
- DEV:Corporate Engagement Manager
- HRS: Job Posting Refresh position
- COA: Mathematics coaching for...
- ADM:Girls STEM Parties
- GWC: Girls Who Code in Chatham
- GOO: Google Apps/Calendar support
- COA:Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- DEV: Development: Sponsors...
- ADM:Legal / Para-Legal help for...
- COA: Physics Tutor