Passion is a 501(c)(3) charity passionate about connecting lives to Christ by passing on com PASSION through serving those who are suffering around the world.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to help with the creation of inspiring and innovative campaigns, developing organizational messaging, and carry out a range of other marketing activities for our organization.
- Researching and analysing market trends and our target markets
- Creating marketing and social media strategies
- Planning and managing the launch of new products and services
- Setting budgets, targets and timelines
- Organising and attending events to meet new and existing clients
- Managing budgets and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Creating digital marketing campaigns for online channels, including websites, apps and social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Developing market research surveys and working with customers in focus groups
- Working with marketing and PR professionals
- Briefing other professionals like web designers on advertising campaigns
- Writing content for websites, email and social media
- Designing and writing e-communications like e-newsletters and text campaigns
- Making information and advertising more interactive by adding case studies, videos and infographics to websites, apps and social media
- Using data from web tracking tools like Google Analytics to check the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Tracking the success of your marketing campaigns and presenting your findings to management
- Using techniques like pay per click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
The time commitment can be as little as 2 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, but we would prefer someone within the Orlando Metro area.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to make a positive impact on the world! It may even lead to a paid role depending on resources and performance.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 6 months