The Arete Living Arts Foundation has a volunteer opportunity for a grant writer to help fund a bold, and sometimes controversial Multimedia Performance Group. Do work that is fun and meaningful! The project provides income for many struggling artists and technicians, and provides education and work experience for emerging artists.
The performances mix music, performance art, theatre, dance, poetry, social satire, and video art projections.
The issues and ideas explored in the performances include
- Social justice and economic disparity
- Racism, sexism, and religious-bigotry
- National and global politics
- Existential questions and the search for meaning
- Personal, spiritual, sexual liberation based on independent thinking and enlightened individualism
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18