Foundation For C.H.O.I.C.E. is an is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We are a college prep and mentoring service that works with Dallas ISD and Plano ISD juniors and seniors. Most of our students come from low-income families and with our help will be first-generation college students. Recently we have become industry partners of Molina B-TECH Academy at Mountain View College. Collaboration with this Early College High School will allow us to help students on the Business Pathway.
We are in search of individuals in the photography, videography, medical, science and culinary industry who would like to begin mentoring a group of 3-5 at-risk students in Spring 2018. The meetings will take place on a bi-weekly basis. Meeting times are available during mornings, lunch periods, C Day 6th period sessions and after school. All participants must complete a volunteer background check with Dallas ISD through http://www.dallasisd.org/ For more details please contact Candace Rembert at firstname.lastname@example.org or Christina Martinez at CHRISTMARTINEZ@dallasisd.org.
- Cooking / Catering
- Math / Science Instruction
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Remainder of 2017-2018 School Year
- Mentor a Student at Roosevelt...
- High School Mentors Needed
- Pay It Forward-Become A Mentor...
- Volunteer Mentors Needed for...
- Writer to non-profit Magazine
- Group Mentoring Opportunities
- Event Volunteers- Annual Sip to...
- Volunteer at the Byron Nelson
- Design a Few Pages on an Already...
- Creative Director
- Volunteer SAT Prep Professionals
- Mentor a Disadvantaged High...