GMHC is looking for a volunteer who can assist in entering a backlog of assessment data into a web-based program services database. This project will help us analyze and identify client needs - you will be helping GMHC be a data-driven organization!
Essential Job Functions
- Transcribe data from paper forms and electronic PDFs into a web-based portal
- We have up to 75 hours of work available, and we would like to work with volunteers who can commit up to 20 hours over December and January. These volunteer hours can be scheduled during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM).
Education and Certification
- Data entry experience preferred.
Special Skills and Knowledge
- Comfortable using technology.
- Volunteer Orientation (1 hour)
- Individual training with Coordinator, Data Analysis (1-2 hours)
- HIPAA training (1 hour)
How To Apply
- Email Shelley Levine at ShelleyL@gmhc.org to apply.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training