Blue Sky Tiger Sanctuary is a new organization that received tax-exempt status from the IRS on October 25, 2017. We are in the process of raising funds to build our sanctuary. In order to generate buzz and strong public support, we need content creators to provide tiger-related information to publish on our webpage. We also need grant writers!
Looking for volunteers to assist with:
1. Content development. All work is done remotely and entails writing short 300-800 word blog posts, to be published weekly (one-off articles are also accepted). Writing credits will be given to the author on the website (and a link on the writer's name can be routed to another website if you wish). Topics / subjects to be covered in articles will be provided, but center around tigers. Volunteers are encouraged to come up with their own tiger related topics as well! Other opportunities for content development are available, please let us know if there is anything specific you'd like to work on!
2. Grant writing. Grant writers will be responsible for identifying grants that our organization qualifies for. The volunteer will then put together an application and submit the final application (as well as any questions along the way) to the Executive Director for a final review. This position entails a fair amount of writing and requires strong research skills and attention to detail. This position can be done remotely.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-7 hours per week
- Writing and communication skills are desirable