It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
165 SE Andrews StreetIssaquah, WA 98027
Director Erica Maniez shares Depot stories with first graders.
- Guiding museum visitors (children and/or adults) throughout museum exhibits and interpreting them with reference to history of Issaquah,
- Tours are organized on demand, usually during week, and on Saturdays,
- Depends on the availability of a tour guide,
- Requested commitment of a few hours per month for at least 6 months.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Public Speaking
- Critical Thinking
- General Education
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours per month, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Ideal for history enthusiasts, college graduates, retired teachers,.
Report this opportunity